Dr. Manuel Díaz Guzmán
• Graduated "magna cum laude" from the school of medicine at the University INTEC.
• Graduated with the title of "Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic Surgeon" from the national plastic surgery residency (RENACIP) at Salvador B. Gautier Hospital.
• Surgical Rotation at the Institute of Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Guerrero Santos (ICR) in Guadalajara, Mexico.
• Published numerous articles in medical journals.
• Presented several cases at symposia and national and international conferences.
Institutions to which I belong:
• Member of the Dominican Medical Association (CMD)
• Member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgery (SODOCIPRE)
• Member of the Ibero American Federation of Plastic Surgery (FILACP)
• Member of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)